1 st Round Date : Till Oct 26th (Registration Procedures + Auditions)
Semi Finals Date: Nov 1st to Nov 10th
Finals Date : Dec 2nd 2019
AMPLIFIED - MUSIC BAND COMPETITION
"Feel the crowd buzzing with excitement as you take the centre stage. Strike the perfect combination of
chords, head-banging, snare and distortion. Feel the rock music transcend to a whole new level as the
best Music bands go head to head in the ultimate riff battle. This ITH, rock n roll gets amplified like never
No: of Rounds: 3
1. 1 st Round: Preliminary Audition
2. Semi Final Round: Online Elimination Round
3. Final Round: Live Performance (Finale)
A team can have members from Age Group of 6 to 22.
Grand Finale Round – Rules & Regulations
1. Applicable to best 5 Music bands from Semi Final Round which were published on Nov 12th 2019.
2. Finalist need to give a Live Stage Performance at the event venue, in front of eminent Jury members & Audience, which will be happening on Dec 2nd 2019.
3. Minimum 3 and Maximum 12 participants per team
4. Time limit: 12 minutes, with an additional 8 minutes of setup time. If time limit not followed, participating team will be disqualified.
5. Music genre can be any form of Rock.
6. Any Languages are preferred.
7. A team manager is requested to be present near the sound engineer 5 minutes before the
performance of the team so as to ensure proper sound leveling.
8. Instruments other than drums (standard 5-piece drum kit) will not be provided.
9. One participant cannot be part of two participating teams.
10. All music should be played live on stage.
11. In case of any conflict, the organizer's decision will be final and binding.
12. Judging will be based on Originality & Creativity, Tightness, Overall Tone and Sound,
Performance and interaction
13. ITH reserves the right to cancel or add Institute teams in this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control, or if the number of participating teams do not exceed the minimum number decided by ITH for Finale.
14. The Decision of Panel of Judges shall be final & abiding to all. The Parents/ Participants/ school authorities will have no right to contact Judges directly. Complaints from Parents/ Teachers will not be entertained, however, in the of any discrepancy; the authorized Cultural/Art Institute representative can submit a written complaint to the Organizers office at the Venue within 15 minutes soon after the declaration of the results and to pay a non – refundable fee of AED 250/- per complaint. The Cultural /Art Institute authorities should assign a team manager for this particular event to coordinate with the Organizing committee
15. The contestants should complete their makeup & costume before one hour the event is scheduled to be held. If contestants are not available at the venue after third call, the organizers will have the right to cancel his/ her participation. Only two minutes will be provided for Stage Setting apart from the allotted Time Frame for each Live Stage event (Exception only for Amplified (Music Band) & Super Six Show)
16. Cultural/Art Institute Representatives (or) parents should take care of their wards and their personal belongings. Indywood Team will not bear responsibility for any loss or damage.
Prizes & Opportunities
1. Prize winners will be honored on Day 2 of Finals, which will be conducted along with valedictory function. Prize winning Teams can collect their prizes at the ceremony. Participation certificates will be issued through respective schools.
2. Grade system will be applicable to find out Individual Champions in Sub Junior, Junior, Senior and Super Senior (Girls/Boys) Individual Events. For the Overall Championship, points of the group events will also be counted. Amplified is a Group Event.
70% and above A Grade - 5 Points (Individual)/10 Points (Group)
40 – 55% C Grade - 1 Point (Individual)/2 Points (Group)
First Prize Grade points + 5 Points (Individual)/10 Points(Group)
Second Prize Grade points + 3 Points (Individual)/6 Points (Group)
Third Prize Grade points + 1 Point (Individual)/2 Points (Group)
3. Individual Champions will be awarded with Mr. Indywood (Boy) / Ms. Indywood (Girl)- (Sub Juniors, Juniors, Seniors & Super Seniors Separate). At least 1 First prize in any event and a prize in any other event is required to get qualified for the individual championship. If no one meets this requirement individual champions shall be selected on basis of max points obtained. Then also, if no one meets the requirement, group event points will be considered.